Accenture Journey: Refer Your Members
Accenture Indonesia is holding its Accenture Journey (previously Accenture Experience) on 14 April 2012.
If you know exceptional final-year university students who would be a good fit at Accenture and have the passion for high performance, forward this invite to them and encourage them to be part of this exciting, enriching experience.
The one-day competition is designed to guide students on their path after graduation by giving them a glimpse of a Consulting career at Accenture. This is also a chance for them to be acquainted with our company, some of our best people and our high-performance culture.
Participants who demonstrate leadership skills, an innovative spirit and a can-do attitude have the chance to be offered positions in our company after graduation.
To qualify, students must:
- Be Indonesian citizens
- Be high-performing undergraduates currently enrolled in an Indonesian university
- Be majoring in Computer Science, Engineering and Economics (Accounting, Finance, Business)
- Be in their final year or 8th semester with a minimum GPA 3.50 out of 4.00
- Have excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal & written English communication skills
- Involvement in part-time work or internships is an advantage
· Updated academic transcript
· 500-word essay about “Be greater…”
For more details and to apply, visit the Accenture Journey site now.Deadline for application is 25 February 2012. Successful applicants will be notified no later than 5 March 2012.
For questions on this event, please email email@example.com.